Thursday, November 26, 2009

so many things to be grateful for....

my husband
my family
friends near and far
my g'ville turkey day family away from home
a great meal
a blessed and fulfilled life
love and laughter

Today I celebrated Thanksgiving away from home for the first time ever.  It was difficult being away from my family, but thankfully I was able to share it with my husband and my g'ville-turkeyday-family-away-from-home.  The table was filled with tons of yummy food and surrounded by great company, cheer, and laughter.  In about four weeks I will be back home sweet home and sharing hugs and laughter with my family -- for that, I am truly thankful. 

In the spirit of the season, I thought I would get back into the blogging world.  The wedding blog never really took off.... I got way too into reading wedding blogs than keeping my own!  I've recently gotten back into blogs and message boards since I began preparing for my first Thanksgiving dinner and joined up on thenest.com.  I'm hoping to share my adventures of being a housewife, balancing a busy career, and enjoying every moment of it!

No comments: